- 1/2 - 1/3 lb of Italian sausage (I used chicken sausage)
- 1 small can of pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 container of whole mushrooms
- 1 egg white
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean your mushrooms and then remove the stem. Place them cap down on a large pan
- In a bowl mix your sausage with your egg white. Season with salt and pepper (or the all amazing Greek Seasoning). Get dirty and use your hands to form small balls.
- Fill your mushroom caps with the sausage balls.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the stuffing and mushroom.
- Pop your pan in the oven for approximately 20 mins (or until the sausage is cooked).
- Remove and add a spoonful of your pizza sauce. (Feel free to pop it back in the oven to heat up the sauce - I didn't)