- 4 bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound of ground pork
- 1 small yellow onion
- Kerry Gold garlic and herb butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Pre-heat your oven to 350.
- Cut the tops off your bell peppers and hollow out the center (do not throw out your tops!). Set aside the peppers. If they don't sit flat on a baking pan, slice off a bit of the bottom so it'll sit flat.
- Chop up your garlic cloves, onion, and a bit of the leftover pepper tops.
- Saute the copped items in the butter.
- Once aromatic, add in the beef, pork and bacon. Brown and break apart until fully cooked.
- When all ingredients are cooked, scoop the meat mixture into the peppers. Cook for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven when almost cooked, add a few crumbles of goat cheese on top, and pop back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- After the last 5 minutes, remove, and consume (or you can even cut in 1/2 and add a bit more cheese) :)