Sunday, May 6, 2012
Happy Cinco de Mayo
Nothing ground breaking for Cinco de Mayo, but I'll share a quick, fun, easy treat to share with family and friends.
- 1 tube of white icing
- 1 Bag of gumdrops
- 1 container of sprinkles
- 1 package of sugar cookies
1. Bake your sugar cookies according to package instructions.
2. Let the cookies cool before decorating them.
3. Pipe your icing around the edge of the cookies and add a dot in the middle.
4. Put your lightest colored gumdrop in the middle of the cookie.
5. Cover the icing with sprinkles.
6. Show off your sombrero hat cookies!