- 2.5 pounds of grassfed stew beef
- 1/2 cup broth (chicken or beef)
- 2 cups of red wine
- 5 pieces of bacon
- 3 tablespoons of grassfed butter
- 3 chopped shallots
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt, Thyme, Herbs de Provence
- Around 10 pearl onions
1. Pull out your crockpot
2. Melt your butter in the bottom and then place 3 of your bacon pieces on the bottom.
3. Chop up your shallots and garlic, place in crockpot. Add all your beef on top.
4. Continue adding in the remaining ingredients (including spices) and place your last 2 bacon pieces on top.
5. Set your crockpot on low for 8-10 hours.