Regardless of the temperature in your city, this dish can be made all year round!
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 apples (I used Braeburn)- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated or ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2/3 cup of chicken broth
1. Take out your handy dandy crockpot.
2. Thinly slice your apples and chop up your garlic and onion
3. Put your chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot, and all the rest of the ingredients on top, followed by the spices and bay leaf.
4. Cover and simmer for 6-8 hours.