Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Breakfast Salad

Piggy Packing on my last post for an easy breakfast item, I used the remaining ingredients left in my fridge and threw together what I'll call a Breakfast Salad.

Ingredients:
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 1 small avocado
- 3/4 cup onions
- 3/4 cup peppers
- Cooking fat (I used Kerry Gold Butter)
- 6 slices of bacon
- Garlic salt
- Minced onions
- Pepper

Directions:
1. Hardboil your eggs.
2. While the eggs are cooking, pull out an additional pan and saute your onions and peppers in your fat of choice.
3. Score your avocado and throw your pieces into a small bowl. Add in your onions and and peppers. Season to taste.
4. Cook your bacon slices and then crumble in the large bowl.


Once your eggs are done, peel and cut into pieces. Mix all ingredients together. Don't forget to save the pit of the avocado for freshness!





No comments:

Post a Comment