- 1 lb beef (or you can use chorizo, sausage etc)
- 12 cage free eggs
- 3/4 cup of onion
- 3/4 cup of peppers
- Cooking fat of choice (I used KerryGold herb butter)
- Seasonings (pepper, garlic salt, minced onions, Greek seasoning)
1. In a pan, heat up your cooking far of choice. Also pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Dice your onion and peppers and toss in the pan to saute.
3. Once the onions are translucent, add in your meat and brown.
4. Spice it up! Add your seasoning now while browning your meat.
5. In a large bowl to the side, crack your 12 eggs. Whisk.
6. Once your meat is brown, transfer the ingredients from your stovetop to the large bowl. Mix
7. Grab a large pyrex dish and add your egg mixture to it.
8. Pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes (until the eggs aren't runny anymore in the middle)
9. Let sit and serve!
Play with the receipe and make it your own. Add cheese, mushrooms (or any other veggie), bacon, sweet potato hash etc! Experiment and enjoy - that's what cooking is all about!