-1 dozen eggs
-1 piece of bacon
-1 small baby carrot
1. Hard boil your eggs for about 15 minutes. Take them out of the water and let them cool when done.
2. Peel your eggshells off and place eggs to the side.
3. Cut the tops off the eggs and scoop out the yolks into a bowl. Mix the yolks with some mayo, mustard, and seasoning.
4. Start cooking your piece of bacon on the stove top while mixing your yolks together.
5. Once your yolks are mixed and seasoned, scoop back into the egg and put his "hat" back on. :)
6. Cut your baby carrot into very small pieces, you'll use these as the nose.
7. When the bacon is done cooking, break into small pieces and assemble the chick's eyes.
8. Share your cute Easter chicks with friends and family!