-A bundle of fresh asparagus
-Approximately 1 lb of prosciutto
-A container of full fat goat cheese crumbles
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Cover a baking pan with foil.
3. Lay 2 pieces of prosciutto down, overlapping on each other a bit. In the middle of those, put a few pieces of asparagus (3-4).
4. Lightly dust the asparagus up and down with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle goat cheese crumbles within the prosciutto and asparagus. Lightly sprinkle Greek Seasoning for additional flavor.
6. Wrap up your asparagus and repeat.
7. Pop in the oven for a total of 15 minutes. Try and flip the asparagus bundles 1/2 way through.