- 2 slices of eggplant
- 2 eggs
- Almond Flour
- Olive oil
- Slice your eggplant thin
- Whisk your egg in one bowl and in another bowl pour out a bit of almond flour
- Dredge your eggplant in the egg and then the almond flour
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan
- Toss your eggplant in the pan, saute on each side for a few minutes until golden brown
- Remove both slices, put a bit of pesto on one slice of eggplant.
- In your hot oil, toss your second egg in there and fry it
- Remove, add onto the slice of eggplant with the pesto.
- Give it a hat with the other slice.
- = Eggplant stack!
|Apologies for the picture. Think Eggplant, Peso, Egg, Eggplant!|