- 1/4 of a small red onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1-1.5 lbs of chicken
- Paleo Mayo
- 1 small apple, diced
- Greek Seasoning
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2-3 cloves of diced garlic
- Pre-heat your oven to 375, place your chicken on a baking sheet, and bake for 15-20 minutes (or until cooked).
- While your chicken is baking, dice up your red onion, garlic celery and apple and mix in a bowl.
- Once your chicken is done, cut it up in small chunks and add to the bowl.
- Toss you chicken with some paleo mayo and all seasonings to your liking
- Chill and serve!