-2lbs of meat of choice (we did grassfed beef)
-2 loaf pans
-1/2 cup almond/coconut/gluten free flour (we used gluten free)
-1 bell pepper
-4 cloves of garlic
-small carton of mushrooms
-salt and pepper, garlic salt
-spices of choice
-tomato sauce ***
-2 6oz cans of tomato paste
-1 tablespoon agave nectar
-1 tablespoon spicy mustard
-3 quick dashes Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat your over to 350 degrees
2. Chop your pepper, onion, mushrooms, and garlic and throw in a big bowl.
3. Mix in meat, eggs, flour then season with salt and pepper and any other spices (I'd suggest some cumin, oregano etc)
4. Pack your loaf pans with the meat. Top with bacon! (nom nom)
5. Pop the meatloaf pans in the oven on the middle rack. Set the timer for 80 minutes.
6. Wait. Time to make the tomato sauce. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside for the timer to go off.
7. When 80 minutes is up, take the meatloaf out of the oven, spread the sauce on top and pop back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
8. After an hour and a half you've got two delicious meatloaf pans!
9. Slice, Serve, Enjoy!