Friday, March 30, 2012

What's in your fridge?

That's what I asked myself this morning when I woke up and needed to make some food/snacks for work today (Okay, I ignored the leftover salmon and spinach salad...I wanted a change). Here's what I had:

Ingredients:
-Can of tuna fish
-3 eggs
-Mustard
-Pesto (mmm...garlic/olive oil/basil/pine nuts)
-Greek seasoning, salt, pepper, minced onions

What did I make? (Recipe):
1. Hardboil eggs. Place eggs in boiling water for about 14 minutes
2. Open can of tuna. Mix with a dab of mustard, a tablespoon or two pesto sauce, and spices to taste.
3. When you eggs are done, take off the shell, and cut in half. Pull out the egg yolk and mix in with the tuna mixture.
4. Scoop all the mixed ingredients back into the egg. Deviled eggs with tuna and pesto. Delicious and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment