The most important thing to remember is all these ingredients are estimates. Ya just gotta throw everything (yes, everything) in a food processor, press "ON", and then taste, taste, taste until you have the desired flavor and consistency!
- (15) Fresh basil leaves
- High quality olive oil
- High quality balsamic vinaigrette
- Nuts of choice (pecans, almonds etc)
- (Nice splash) Agave nectar
- (4-6) Garlic cloves
- Fresh ground pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- (Healthy sprinkle) Parmasean cheese
- Throw all ingredients (in moderation) into the food processor. Hit "ON"
- Taste and continue to add ingredients to the desired consistency
- I've learned I like mine garlicy and not too runny so I can throw it on chicken. If you are wanting it as a dressing, add more olive oil and balsamic!